Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ispiritu Santo


The breeze from the wings are all that alerts me to the Ispiritu Santo hovering just behind my shoulder. Its head turned to the side throws an inquisitive look at me which I’m sure I returned. In the green world full of ferns feathering off from whatever they can hold onto, the little white bird seems to have been sent down from another realm, an ethereal light pouring out from its feathers. Up into the canopy it returns to it’s roost and our team moves on with not a step lost, even in a moment which has had as many moments in it, as all of eternity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of some of the pigeons I saw in San Francisco today. Just Kidding :) But here's a serious question for you ... why do there seem to be so few pigeons in Chinatown?

Your photos are beautiful. I can't wait to see the next installment.